Marketing Kirana Posts
If you’re a resident of the ACT and looking to take up studies, you’re in luck! Skilled Capital is an ACT Government financial assistance initiat
The new year is here and you want to start it with your greatest potential activated – of course you do! Take some tips from this list we’ve compi
It’s Social Inclusion Week from the 19th – 27th November! Celebrate with a course in the Community Services sector! Social Inclusion Week was crea
Employed adults spend a considerable amount of their daily lives together. From meetings to break room run-ins to having to work literally right next
If you are interested in the law, a career as a Legal Receptionist is a great way to break into the field and get your foot in the door of a law firm.
- Minimise distractions with these study tips
- Self-Education Expenses and taking advantage of tax time!
- 5 Ways Of Dealing With Unreliable Employees
- How to study AND stay motivated
- ACT Skilled Capital – spend up to $400 on a Kirana Colleges course, get $300 back!
- Kirana Workforce Development for businesses – should you offer a traineeship?
Signup and receive weekly updates, discounts, events and many more!