Eligibility To Study In Australia
To study in Australia and at Kirana Colleges, first apply for your chosen course and when accepted, you can then apply for your student visa from the Australian Government.
Entry requirements for international students
To be eligible to study at Kirana Colleges, you need:
- to be at least 18 years old
- to have a minimum of an Australian High School Certificate or have graduated from high school in your country
- a reasonable amount of computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet browsing
- sufficient proficiency in reading, writing, typing and speaking English.
If your first language isn’t English, you’ll also need to provide evidence of your English proficiency.
|English language test providers||
Minimum test score
Minimum test score where combined with at least 10 weeks ELICOS
Minimum test score where combined with at least 20 weeks ELICOS
|International English Language Testing System||
|*Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) paper-based test||
|TOEFL internet-based test||
|Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)||
|Pearson Test of English Academic||
|Occupational English Test||
- The TOEFL paper-based test will only be accepted from limited countries. The Occupational English Test includes a mark between A and E. An A or B is considered a pass.
- You must have taken your IELTS test no more than two years before you apply for your student visa.
- Some courses may have extra requirements such as work experience. Check the requirements for your chosen before you apply.
Think you’re eligible? Explore a Kirana Colleges course that’s right for you.
- Ready to begin?APPLY ONLINE
Through ‘Future Unlimited’ we are dedicated to providing better lives and livelihoods through accredited international Australian education.
Let one of our Course and Career Advisors help you work out if you are eligible to study in Australia