We are here for our students whenever help is required, if you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions regarding your studies please fill out the following form and we’ll be in contact as soon as possible.
What We Offer
- Access to industry leading VET Teachers who care about how you progress in the course
- Flexible learning options; study online, in class, blended, by correspondence or at your workplace
- You may be eligible for state and/or federal funding as a loan or subsidy towards your course
- We have 7 learning campuses nationally for when you want to be inspired by like-minded students & trainers
- Some Kirana Colleges qualifications are part of a pathway to university and getting you degree ready
- Up to
Likes and Growing. If you like us too, write us a review!
Source: Kirana Colleges Facebook
NATIONAL HEAD OFFICE
- 1800 885 791
- 8 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
WESTERN AUSTRALIA OFFICE
- Level 1, 12/29 Collier Road Morley WA 6062
1800 885 791
To download our comprehensive Course Guide today. Enter your details below
- Book aCareer
- Self-Education Expenses and taking advantage of tax time!
- Minimise distractions with these study tips
- Kirana Colleges launches international training delivery across Australia
- Kirana Workforce Development for businesses – should you offer a traineeship?
- ACT Skilled Capital – spend up to $400 on a Kirana Colleges course, get $300 back!
- How to study AND stay motivated
Business & ManagementCareer Outcomes
A business course can go a long way. Here’s what is possible:
- Administration Officer (Local Government)
- Administrative Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- International Education Office Receptionist
- Legal Receptionist
- Office Assistant
- Trainee Racing Administrator